Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Porkapalooza day 2

Just as I am stepping out onto the driveway, my phone rings.  I step back in the house and take the call.  630am, and a London number typically means something is broken.  Dressed for a run, I now hear and see a torrential rain.   Good thing my phone rang or I would have been half a mile away getting soaked.

Routine is now disturbed so I take back to back meetings at home and prepare a crock pot beef pot roast before heading up for my shower.   With day 2 of porkapalooza underway, I decide on having a bacon egg and cheese on roll.

This day in history "On this day in 2008, financier Bernard Madoff is arrested at his New York City apartment and charged with masterminding a long-running Ponzi scheme later estimated to involve around $65 billion, making it one of the biggest investment frauds in Wall Street history."

At work, and waiting for lunch.  Frank brought the pork today.  His wife Maureen cooked the sausage and peppers, which we pigged out on.  Day 2 of porkapalooza is a great success.  Can't wait for day 3.

I stop at Walmart on the way home and wonder if I really want to become a greeter when I retire.

Pot roast and dumplings for dunner.  An hour later I go for a night time run...3 miles and as I pass 7/11 I pick up glazed donuts for Luke.  Running at night, soon after eating is not so good.

Photo of the day "Porakapalooza day 2"


Thanks Maureen, the sausage and peppers were yummy !
Magic Number 86

No comments:

Post a Comment