Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seafood Trio

So, we had a repeat day the other day, and double day yesterday.

Today when I got home from work, I prepared an early dinner.  Seafood Trio.

Take Kyle to practice and decide to run 3x further than my last run.

Come home and the internet is acting funny.   Facebook gives me a weird page LUNDBLADH

This day in history "
The famous tower clock known as Big Ben, located at the top of the 320-foot-high St. Stephen's Tower, rings out over the Houses of Parliament in Westminster, London, for the first time on this day in 1859.
After a fire destroyed much of the Palace of Westminster--the headquarters of the British Parliament--in October 1834, a standout feature of the design for the new palace was a large clock atop a tower. The royal astronomer, Sir George Airy, wanted the clock to have pinpoint accuracy, including twice-a-day checks with the Royal Greenwich Observatory. While many clockmakers dismissed this goal as impossible, Airy counted on the help of Edmund Beckett Denison, a formidable barrister known for his expertise in horology, or the science of measuring time."

So back to my day.  I run a 10K...6.25 miles tonight in just about 1 hour.  Now that I am home, I notice that my left foot hurts.  Wonder why ?  Triple shot of tequilla ?

The seafood trio was a big hit.  Like in the past blogs, it has become necessary to prepare and feed the boys multiple meals or larger portions these days.  So today is shrimp scampi, Cajun striped bass, and baked clams. I love to cook, and I love to eat.  YUM, YUM, YUM !!!

Photo of the day "Seafood Trio"



BTW - That blob of red between the baked clam and striped bass is home made cocktail sauce.  It has Three ingredients......

No comments:

Post a Comment