Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Butterflies are free to fly

Took a nice run this morning before work.  7 miles added to my goal....

Had PC Richard visit to service the dishwasher...not cleaning and leaking.  The repair guy after 5-10 minutes says nothing is wrong.  We have to clean the schmutz off the gaskets and make sure we run the hot water to help the machine clean.  We tell the guy that we know how to use a dishwasher and that something is wrong.  Out the door he goes.


According to Urban Dictionary

Schmutz

Random, icky stuff that ends up on you or something else.
"Damn, I got schmutz in my dishwasher

BULLSHIT !


We run the dishwasher empty after Sue cleaned it.  We also popped in a disinfectant sort of product that is supposed to clean out the food trap and such...10 or 15 minutes into the cycle I notice a puddle on the floor.  Oh damn, there is something wrong.  I call the repair guy back and he says he is not coming back and that he is on his way to Nassau county.

This day in history "I have to call PC Richards again.  I get disconnected.  Sue ends up calling and they are very sorry for the poor service.  They will send somebody out again tomorrow"  They don't make good products anymore...the repair guy came with a clip board in a private car...no parts, no tools.

So, after work I make some chicken tikka.  Off to the lake again with Luke.  Summer is winding down fast.  Fish everyday if you can.

We spot a nice butterfly.  It decides to land.

Photo of the day "Butterflies are free to fly"



Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
You're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly
Fly away, high away, bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment