Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lady Bug

So I missed a blog.  It happens.

Not much going on except some nice weather for a change.  Snow almost all gone, even in the shade.

This day in history "On this day in 1969, "Sesame Street," a pioneering TV show that would teach generations of young children the alphabet and how to count, makes its broadcast debut. "Sesame Street," with its memorable theme song ("Can you tell me how to get/How to get to Sesame Street"), went on to become the most widely viewed children's program in the world. It has aired in more than 120 countries."

I watched Sesame Street as did most of my friends.  It has lasted the test of time and has recently come back into the limelight when public television became the topic of discussion.  Big Bird go the last word.

Saw a late in the season lady bug.  I think they seek shelter in the winter.  Maybe this one was fooled by the mild weather following a snow storm

Photo of the day "Lady Bug"


No comments:

Post a Comment