Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whoopi

Really didn't have anything to blog about yesterday.

Since a daily blog, here goes.

Went to work

Took Kyle to soccer after work

This day in history "On this day in 1955, the actress, comedian and talk-show host Whoopi Goldberg is born in New York City. Goldberg earned an Oscar nomination for her Hollywood feature debut in Steven Spielberg’s The Color Purple (1985) and went on become the first-ever solo female host of the Academy Awards."

Decided to try and run as my hip doesn't hurt, now it's my lower back that is bothering me.  I am thinking all things attached from the lower back to the knee.

2 mile around Deer Park.  Not bad, not good.  Leg and hip felt funny, but not painful.

Home late, after 10pm, so was lazy and went to sleep around 11....
Magic number drops slightly, and I have to tally up my miles on the bike and elliptical.

Photo of the day "Whoopi"




No comments:

Post a Comment