Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hip

Hip hurts.  No run.  Hoping a few days rest do the trick or else I have to see a doctor.  Better this year than next with our new insurance poilcy (huge deductible before the insurance pays for anything).

Work keeps me busy and I have to work late.  I get to work, it is dark, I get back home it is dark.

This day in history "1982, Culture Club were at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Do You Really Want To Hurt Me', the group's first chart topper and the first of 12 UK Top 40 hits. The song became a major hit after their memorable debut performance on Top of the Pops, when they stood in for Shakin' Stevens who was ill and not able to appear."

Back home for a few minutes, I decide to grab a cup of coffee and a slice of pumpkin pie for dinner.

Off to Sachem East for an Athlete Recruitment seminar.  Some interesting information.  I ask a couple of questions.  Getting brave in my old age.

I am trying to figure out what I did to hurt my hip.  I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary.  Do you really want to hurt me ?  So, it hurts when I walk and go down the stairs.  Doesn't really hurt when sitting or going up the stairs.  Pain is centered around the outer hip joint, but alos seems to present in the upper hamstring or lower glute.  What a PIA.

Hungry when I get home from the HS and have some leftover food from the pasta party.  

Leftovers are good.

Photo of the day "Hip"


P.S. What do you think about Bursitis ??

The most common locations for bursitis are in the shoulder, elbow and hip. But you can also have bursitis by your knee, heel and the base of your big toe. Bursitis often occurs near joints that perform frequent repetitive motion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment