Friday, October 5, 2012

Jalapeno Poppers

A picture perfect fall day.  Sun shine, mild temperatures, and a quiet day at the office.

After work, I get the chance to pick up some groceries.  Luke is supposed to stay late at school to watch the girls soccer team.  As I am walking into Giunta Meat Farms, my phone gets a txt from Sue..."pick up Luke at 4:40.  So much for staying late and shopping.

I grab some chicken and a few other items and head for checkout.  Get to the school just about the same time Luke is calling me to ask where I am.

This day in history "
On this day in 2011, Steve Jobs, the visionary co-founder of Apple Inc., which revolutionized the computer, music and mobile communications industries with such devices as the Macintosh, iPod, iPhone and iPad, dies at age 56 of complications from pancreatic cancer."

Perhaps the best run and most profitable American company.  Apple.  Seems they have what everyone wants, and continue to dominate the market.

 I throw dinner together and then head out to the lake with Luke.  Slow fishing again.  I thought Fall was supposed to be better fishing.  Hmm.

Luke and I have a late dinner, Kyle is out with Gia getting scared at one of the Halloween fright night places. Bellport play house.

While Sue is picking him up, I throw together a snack.

I got 6 jalapeno peppers at my CSA the other day.  I saw some cream cheese in the fridge.  So, how about some jalapeno poppers.  Oven baked, no bacon in the house.  So, three get some summer sausage, three get some cheddar, and some stay plain.

Photo of the day "Jalapeno Poppers"



P.S. Holy Shit...these are way hotter than the crap they sell in the store.....I need beer !

No comments:

Post a Comment