Friday, October 12, 2012

Soup

Work from home since I am sick.  Imagine in the old days, when you called in sick, you actually ate toast, drank tea, and stayed in bed.

I opted for Soup.

This day in history "After sailing across the Atlantic Ocean, Italian explorer Christopher Columbus sights a Bahamian island, believing he has reached East Asia. His expedition went ashore the same day and claimed the land for Isabella and Ferdinand of Spain, who sponsored his attempt to find a western ocean route to China, India, and the fabled gold and spice islands of Asia."

With technology being what it is, I was able to work from home until it was time to pick up Kyle from school.

Columbus opened the door to Eastern civilizations.  It's amazing how fast things progressed historically from that point.

A quick drop at PT, and then I picked up some groceries from stop n shop.  I really gotta try that pea pod delivery service.

Meatballs and spaghetti it is.

Photo of the day "Soup"


Hoping to wake up and feel better.  I miss running, but feel like crap.

Still some soup left for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment